The Herald

Goal Driven Senior

Jack Snyder

Coming into this school year I had several expectations for my junior year of high school. I expected to have standardized tests like the ACT and SAT. I expected to have more work and harder classes than my previous years of high school. I also expected that I would have to adapt to new teachers and classmates to share the halls and classrooms with. The process of adapting to a new school was surprisingly smooth. The standardized tests were tough but not as bad as I thought they would be. And the work load was never to much to handle. I think my junior year of high school was very productive. 

With this school year coming to a close I can only anticipate the start of my last year of high school. I am looking forward to being a part of the senior class and having an impact on the underclassmen. As a class, we have talked about what kind of legacy we want to leave behind when we graduate. Most of us agree that we want to live boldly for Christ and establish relationships with the younger students. We also talked about setting an example of a godly life to the underclassmen. With these goals in mind, I hope that our class will be able to encourage others and leave a legacy that with stay with the underclassmen.